Hi! Here we are again with our monthly contest. This time it is about Christmas.
Please post the answers before December 18 – 8 p.m. ( give short answers)
A Nice present is waiting for you.
1.On what day is Christmas celebrated? Dec. 25
2. What is the traditional bird eaten on Christmas Day in England? the Turkey
3. What is another name for St. Stephen’s Day? Boxing Day
4. What is the name of the queen who introduced the first Xmas tree in Britain? Queen Charlotte
5. What is the name of the writer Who wrote “A Christmas Carol”? C. Dickens
6. People kiss under the … mistletoe
7. Santa Claus comes down the…chimney
8. Decorated paper tube which makes a noise and contains a small toy…cracker
9. What colors are the ornaments of your teacher’s Christmas tree? (Hint:2 colors) white and silver
10. Write the title of a Christmas song in English Jingle Bells, White Xmas, Santa Claus is coming to town, Last Christas, All I want for Xmas is you, We wish you a merry Xmas…
Tomorrow you will get your Christmas present!
All the other (few) girls (Veronica, Martina, Nicol, Alessia) who posted a message will get a bonus!